Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Favorite Things About Winter



I'll be the first one to admit, that winter is my least favorite of all the four seasons. It can sometimes just be so cold and dreary and driving in the snow is no fun. But, I was thinking today that there are many things I do enjoy about this season and I thought I'd share.

Sitting by the roaring fire.
Flannel sheets.
Chai tea and apple cider.
Skiing on a sunny day.
Snowshoeing.
The holidays.
Christmas decorations.
Polarfleece.
Sweaters.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Although I can't list more than one thing I like about winter (except that it leads to spring), I do love sitting by the fire. Fires always remind me of Grandma Dolly, and how your dad would find the perfect "yule" log for when she visited.

Kenna said...

Thanks mom,

That is a good memory!! I know you are a flip-flops type of person and prefer spring/summer over winter..