Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Thankful For...

My family has a wonderful Thanksgiving tradition. Every year we go around the table, and toast each other and say what we're thankful for. This is a wonderful tradition from my parents, and I hope to pass it down to my children someday.

I'd just like to share what I'm thankful for this year:

My family.

My dear friends, both far and near.

My health. I didn't have the best of health in 2008, but now I have it back and am so grateful.

My church community.

Children.

My education.

Nature.

A night out with friends, free from the stress of work and school.

2 comments:

Patty said...

And I'm thankful that you're feeling well. I'm thankful for your pretty smile. So many of our customers still ask about you. You make friends wherever you go.

Kenna said...

Thanks mom!! You made my day. :)