Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tiggity Tag!

Saturday March 15, 2008

TiGGiTY TaG
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:One Trying out for drill team. I made it! Some of the most fun years of my life. Two. Enjoying high school. Three. Getting way excited get my drivers license. Four. Hanging out at Lindy and Crystal's houses. Five. Playing the piano everyday, I was getting pretty good at this point.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:One. Still working on my degree. Two. Working at Bath and Body Works. Three. Rooming with sweet Mary in the KKG house. We had such fun together!! Best friends to this day! Four. When I knew I wanted to become a teacher. Five. Got really involved in Kappa.

5 snacks I enjoy: One. Green apples. Two. String cheese. Three. Goldfish crackers. Four. Weight watchers fudgesicles(only 1 point!) Five. Yogurt.

5 things I did yesterday: One: Taught preschool. The kids dressed up in Hawaiian gear from the beach prop box and were loving every minute of it. Two. Took a quiz. Three. Made yummy chicken and a spinach and tomato salad. Four. Went grocery shopping. Five. Read.

5 jobs I've had:One. My first job was a runner at a law firm. Two: Clerk at the Wandering Wardrobe for my dear mom. Loved it! Three: Playground monitor and After school teacher at Rowland Hall St. Marks School. Four. Director of Hourly Care at the Jewish Community Center. Five. Preschool Teacher at the Jewish Community Center.

5 things I would do if i had a million dollars: One. Build a house. Two. Take my family to the beach. Three. Travel, travel. Four. Pay my parents back for my college education. Five. Write a children's book.

5 things I hate doing:One. moving. Two. Blow drying my hair. Three. Cleaning the toilet. Four. Driving in rush hour traffic. Five. Listening to stupid people.

5 biggest joys of the moment. One. My family and sweet Huhni and Luhki. (pictures to be posted later.) Two. My dear friends. Three. K2 the church. It has blessed my life immensely. Four. Weight Watchers. 34 pounds lost to date!!! Five. Sweet sweet sunshine. (although it is currently a blizzard outside!)

Tagged: Mary, Jess, and Alice and whoever wants to play!

3 comments:

Reade said...

So cute!

JC said...

hey, i didn't know you went to k2! i went there for several months last year. which session do you usually go to?

JC said...

p.s. i don't have a membership at the J anymore. i've been going to 24 this past year, but i'm thinking about switching back...