Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Things I'm Grateful For Today


Things I am Grateful For Today:

Sweet Sweet Sunshine!

Spring is in the Air! We are finally able to take our children outside to the playground and they so need it. All the teachers and children have been so tired of the large motor room. I actually had a child say "I'm hot." today. Oh, that is music to my ears!

Anti-biotics: After being sick for 3 weeks with a horrible cough, I finally went to the doctor. Turns out I had bronchitis. The anti-biotics and inhaler fixed me up in a week and now I feel like a new person.


A tutor aka my brother in law Joe. He helped me do well on my economics homework assignment and helped me prepare for my test that I will have next week. I couldn't have done it without him. Thanks Joe!

Prayer. I am a firm believer in Prayer. I think that any issue we are having in our lives we just need to intrust in a Higher Power. I am so grateful for this each and everyday.

Bright colors. I was feeling a little drab this morning, so I put on a bright orange and purple shirt, some lipgloss and feel like a whole new person!

Friends. Mary, my bff, I love you so. I don't know what I'd do without you. Crystal, thanks for reading astrology and being a dork with me last night! I'm also so grateful for my new little group of friends I've made at K2, we've had such fun together.

Family. I love you so. You are my rock.

Dogs. Huhni and Luhki, you brighten my day. Abby, I love your little grunts! I love to go love on her whenever I visit Mary and Kris. Apparently I am her favorite too. She always ends up in my lap.

The mouths of little people. According to one of my favorite students Isabel, I am her best friend forever. She invited me to go to Disneyland with her tomorrow. I am packing my bags! :)

No comments: