Monday, March 17, 2008

The ABC'S of Me.

Monday, March 10, 2008

The ABC's of Me
(I'm jumping on the bandwagon...)
A - AUTHOR? Anita Schreve. Children's Author: Judith Viorst.


B - BEVERAGE? Ice Water.
C - COLOR? Red.
D - DOG OR CAT? Terrier dogs. I currently am obsessed with Sealyhan terriers. I so want one.
E - ESSENTIAL ELECTRONIC? My laptop
F - FRUITS OR VEGGIES? Both
G - GAME? Phase Ten and Yahtzee
H - HOME STATE? Utah
I - INDULGENCE? My mom's trifle
J - JANUARY OR JULY? hmm, both... January for my birthday, and July for my all time favorite holiday.
K - KIDS? 14 right now although none are biologicially mine
L - LIFE AMBITION? Travel across America. I'd like to see all the states. Thanks to my parents, I've seen many of them.
M - MIDDLE NAME? Jean
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? 2 beautiful sisters
O - OCD TRAITS? None, I tend to gear more toward the pack-rat side!
P - PHOBIA OR FEAR? I am very afraid of deep water. I could not swim to save my life.
Q - QUOTE? I love quotes! There are so many favorites I don't think I could just choose one Here's my quote of the day: "A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image. " ~Author Unknown
R - RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT? The Gap, Ann Taylor Loft, I'm also a huge fan of bargain shopping so I adore consignment shops as well namely my mom's The Wandering Wardrobe, and my aunt Nanci's Easy Street.


S - SURGERY? Gallbladder
T - TIME OF YEAR? Spring! I adore everything about it. The tulips, capri pants, flip flops, pastel colors, Easter, drving with the sunroof down, patio dining, you name it! I also enjoy fall.
U - UNUSUAL SKILL? I'm a very fast typist. I'm not sure if that's unusual.
V - VEHICLE I DRIVE? Nissan Maxima
W - WORST HABIT? Procrastination, among others
X - X-RAYS? uh, yes
Y - YEARS OLD? 25
Z - ZODIAC? Aquarius

2 comments:

klt9976 said...

Kenna...I'm glad you found me! We for sure need to get together! When works for you?

JC said...

hi kenna! how are you liking the J?