Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Let's Take a Vote


My bff Mary took me to see the movie "27 Dresses" with Katherine Heigl on my birthday back in January. Well, I loved her haircut in this movie. I think it is darling on her. After the movie, I cut two inches off of my hair, but I didn't dare cut much more than that. I am going in to get my hair highlighted tomorrow night. Should I just cut the normal half inch, or should I be drastic and get a cute haircut like Katherine's? Would a haircut like this be cute on me? Post your votes!

I'm leaning toward a new haircut because my hair is very long and thick. It takes a very long time to blowdry in the morning. Lately I do it in the same three ways, and it's not looking so cute these days. I'm really bored with it, and end up doing it in a messy bun or pony tail half the time. I think I could have fun with a haircut like this, and it could look professional for work.

Let me know what you think!! Should I keep my hair long, or cut it?

1 comment:

Reade said...

New hair cut, new hair cut!!