Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Anyone of you who is a good friend of mine, knows that my dear little sis Alyx was a counselor-in training last summer at the JCC. She was living with my sister Erin and her husband Joe last summer. I would pick her up everyday and take her to camp as I would go to work, and then take her home in the afternoon. As it turns out, this summer she gets to live with me!!! I am so thrilled about this new turn of events! Alyx has the wonderful opportunity to be an actual camp counselor this summer. I am currently living with my good friend Crystal and we just happen to have a third bedroom. We worked out all the logistics, and Alyx will be moving in around the first on June. I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with my sister and just doing basic things like making dinner together,taking walks, and spending time at the pool after work and camp. Plus, Alyx is going to teach me to swim! Yes...I don't know how to swim. I'm terrified of deep water. I have been ever since I was a little girl and played with cups in the pool instead of payed attention to my swim lessons. Both of my sisters are beautiful swimmers, and were both on the swim team. I'm a little anxious to learn, but there's always a first time for everything.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! It will be fun to read up on your life and stay in touch. Hope you are doing well darlin. Love ya!

The Rice Life! said...

I want to learn how to swim too! Yes...I suck and never learned how to do it well. I kind of flop around. Maybe we can practice together?