Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy First Day of Spring!!

Spring is in the air today!!

Welcome to the first day of my very favorite season!! I love everything about this season! I adore spring clothing, especially the bright colors, flip flops, and capri pants. I enjoy brightly painted toenails. I like patio dining and driving with the sunroof open. I love all flowers, but pink tulips are my favorite flower and I love seeing them in bloom.

This week I had a hey day with spring projects for my preschoolers. We made "popcorn popping on the apricot tree" and sang the song to go along. We made pussy willow trees out of q-tips, and today we are making flowers out of brightly colored tissue paper. Then the children can give the flowers to their moms.

On a very happy note, I just found out that my dear cousin Ashley just gave birth yesterday to a healthy baby boy Aaron Matthew. Congratulations! I'm so happy for
their little family.

1 comment:

Reade said...

Yeah, congrats!!