Friday, December 5, 2008

What would you do?


I was at work today when the topic of time came up. We were all discussing what we would do if we had a bonus hour added to our days. Immediately, most of us said sleep. We all work the 6:00 am shift, and my that is early especially on cold winter mornings. So, I think I would opt to sleep in until 5:30 instead of waking at 4:30. But then I got to thinking "how boring is that?" I would have nothing to show for my extra hour. So... in the end I think I would spend that extra time with friends or family and get out and do something fun!

2 comments:

The Rice Life! said...

I would go to the gym every day without fail! I'm going to start that anyway. I will create the time!

Kenna said...

Oh good idea!! I need to get to the gym as well. I just joined the one at work, so I'm starting this week!