Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stress Relief...Finally!


Tonight I am enjoying a night in. I just got home from having a yummy spaghetti dinner with my aunt Nanci. Tonight is the first night in a long while that I haven't had papers to write or math homework to complete. I'm watching a tv show that has been waiting for me all week, and then I'm taking a bubble bath! (complete with a glass of wine, like in the picture above) I know I have Christmas cards to write, and people still to shop for but I'm taking it easy tonight. I think I've earned it!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Yes, you have earned it, and I hope you enjoyed your relaxing evening.

Jilly said...

You deserve this one girl! I would love to do the same! Sitting in a tub full of bubbles with some wine sounds like the perfect evening! I love ya tons! Enjoy it!