Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Think Like Your Cat!"


I was eating my lunch in the staff lounge today at work when the topic of this weekend came up with a co-worker named S. I told her that I was going to get my hair highlighted, catch up on laundry, and maybe go to the pool. Then I asked her what she is doing this weekend. She replies, "Taking a road trip to Denver to enter my cat and I into a game show contest!" Wait...what??! You'd have to just know her to appreciate this. She's totally fun. She's always up for anything. I guess there's a game show on Game Show Network called "Think Like Your Cat." The winner of the game show wins a million dollars!

The idea for this apparently started a few months ago when S took her cat to a cat psychic. (Yes..I know) The cat psychic said her cat would like a bird to play with, and would like to be entered into a game show contest.

S even went so far as to purchase a baby sling so that she can transport her cat easily. Hilarious!

Her weekend sounds like much more fun than mine will be. Now I'm sitting here wishing I owned a cat...

1 comment:

I AM A DREAMER said...

LOL! There was a show on TV that previewed last night called The Great American Dog. Some of the dog owners are crazy in my opinion but it made it funny to watch.