Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A hosptial stay...

Well, I'm unfortunately blogging today from my hospital bed.

It all started Monday when I felt severe pain in left side of my back and stomach. It hurt to take a deep breath. I thought I had a kidney infection or kidney stone. I decided to go to the ER where they ran 9 hours worth of tests. They ran a two CT scans, and EKG, a chest x-ray, and lots of blood work. It turns out that I have blood clots on my lungs.

I'm doing fairly well considering. I'm feeling a little better than yesterday, and my color is better. I'm off the oxygen and off of my I.V.

I'd really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm at the U of U hospital, and am up for visitors!

Thanks friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kenna! i'm so sorry. i wish i was in utah to visit you at the hospital.

i wish you a super speedy recovery. until then, enjoy all the daytime tv you can handle.

The Rice Life! said...

Please please please get better soon so you can go home! No more hospitals for you!!! Love you!