Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Update

Whew! I haven't updated my blog in over a month. I guess I've been so busy with work and school that the blog has taken a backburner. I'm definitely ready to be done with school. It seems like all I do is homework. I'm currently working on a retirement project for my math class. 5 more weeks!

I think I finally decided what I want to do for a career, and that is teach elementary school. As soon as I get a spare second, I'm going to apply for the Alternate Teaching Licensure program through the State of Utah. One of the main reasons that I chose teaching is because it is so family friendly. I like the idea of getting off work at 3:30 and having my summers off. Plus, I think that I'm gifted at it, and should use my talents.

Other than that, I've just been having a fun going on dates. But, that is another blog for another time, and I'll have to tell you about him later.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I'm so proud of you for graduating Kenna! Find a career that makes you happy so that going to work isn't drudgery. With your people skills, the sky is the limit for you!

Emily said...

You're going to be a WONDERFUL teacher!! Teaching is SO rewarding and you're right, is ideal for family life too. I am already excited for you!! What grade would you like to teach?

Whitney said...

Personally, I think teaching is the best! If you ever need any ideas let me know!