Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year friends!

I thought I'd share a few of my New Years resolutions with you.

*Organize my cupboards and closet. I'm actually going to dig in on this as soon as I'm done here.

*Stay healthy. I had a rough time with my health in 2008, and I'm now past that and finally healthy. I'm going to stay on top of my doctor's appointments and medicine so I can stay that way!

*Exercise more. I love the "runner's high" feeling of endorphins kicking in. I think I have the eating healthy routine down pat, but need to step up the exercise.

*Read more. I always have my nose in a book it seems, and I want to compile a list of best-sellers to read this year.

*Graduate from college. I'm about 3 classes away, and so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

*Go on a vacation. I don't care where I go, just as long as I can get away for a few days.

*Continue to have a balanced life. This means eating right, getting enough sleep, exercising, and creating fun.

*Live, laugh, and love more.

Happy 2009! I wish you a blessed year.

No comments: