Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Update

I have another exciting update to share. I recently changed my hours at work, so now I'm working 8:00-4:00. Camp K'Ton Ton starts in the morning. I got placed with my friend Gayle at work in her preschool class. I'm very excited about our summer together! We have 12 students in our class, which is a great size because it's not too big. We were busy preparing our classroom all last week.

I'm also looking forward to my fall teaching schedule. They placed me with Pam, who was "Teacher of the Year" this past year. That was quite an honor to be placed with her, and I'm really looking forward to learning some new teaching techniques. I told her that I want to learn all I can from her.

Another update is that Alyx moves in with me on June 9th. It's only a week away, and I'm very excited! We have been getting her bedroom ready for her. She will be a Camp Counselor at the JCC's Bernie Camp.

One of my best friend's Carole-Anne is coming out for a visit tomorrow. She'll stay with me for a few days. I can't wait!

No comments: