Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

I had my first day of school two days ago. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to blog about it yet. I'm only taking 11 credit hours, but with working full-time it is a lot. I have a 7:30 am class that I'll be attending Monday-Thursday. That sure seems early, but it's the only time that it's offered that I can take it. It will be a busy semester with math and statistics. If all goes well then I can graduate in the spring. I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm so excited. I know it's taken me a long time to get through with school, but I've learned quite a bit along the way.

My preschool children will have their first day of school next Wednesday. My co-teachers Pam and Anny and I are getting our classroom all set up. It looks darling. Today I spent my morning coloring name-tags with marker. I can't believe that I get paid to color!

No comments: